Sunday, November 8, 2009

Fast Hello

I just wanted to touch base with everyone. I haven't been online in a while and want to make a quick post (its getting dark and I need to go home so don't have much time)! So here is a quick picture look at my recent life.

Day one of teaching local English classes for practice. It rained so hard and the streets flooded! We were not prepared and didn't have any coats. This is Lori and Beka.


So we all sat inside at Mikes house for a while, avoiding the rain until we had to go to teach.


This is how we catch the bus. Stand on the side of the freeway and wait for it to stop. We also have to run across the freeway frequently to get where we need to be. Oh Azerbaijan.


This is my family. My mom and sister and my mom's sister and her daughter. Jenny is another volunteer who lives with my host aunt.

And the last week we didn't have power for a while so we did everything by candle light. I just thought this picture was really cool of our candle lit tea party.

Sorry I didn't really get to do an up date or explain these things better, I promise I will later this week. Just know that I am good and continuing to live my life one day at a time and to the fullest!