Thursday, April 1, 2010

I need your help

Azerbaijan is one of the many Peace Corps countries where us volunteers put on G.L.O.W. (Girls Leading Our World). G.L.O.W. is a camp for girls in the summer where we try to incorporate activities that my seem everyday-normal to us in America as far as camps go, but are things that girls never get to do here, as well as bring in Azeri women role models to empower younger girls. To make our camp simply AWESOME this summer we could just use a few things from the states :)I've been waiting for a while to gather more of a wish list but it seems to be taking too long so I'm just going to start with a few things and add as I learn. As of now I know that white t-shirts, tie-dye kits, s'more makings and things to make friendship bracelets are on the wish list (we can't really get any of that here). SO... if you have any extra time, money or whatever, it would be so so great if we could get a few of these things! You can just send the boxes to my address (look to the right :)).Of course theres always a catch, the boxes have to be sent by the 1st of May! Sorry for the short notice. I'm still waiting to hear what else is needed so keep checking the blog and if you're able, send a box :) THANK YOU!