Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Camp Help

Hey there!

Spring is in full swing here, it is 80 degrees today! My garden is full of sprouting pumpkins and squash and as I sat out there today, enjoying the sun, I realized-my summer camp is only one month away! The last week of June (June 27-July 1) I will be holding a summer camp at my school for all of my students. I've tried to vary the schedule to make it fun for all types of students, but on Thursday, June 30, I am sneaking a health day in there to talk about dental care, nutrition and germs. Now I know this is a little late, as the mail can take about a month, and we'll that's all the time there is before my camp, but if anyone wants to help out 50 Azerbaijani students learn more about dental health I would sincerely appreciate around 50 toothbrushes and 50 of those little travel sized toothpastes. Also, and this has a longer deadline, if anyone (my teachers out there reading!) has any good tips, links, websites, games, word-searches etc. to making teaching dental care, nutrition and germs fun could you let me know, I need all the help I can get! Thank you all for thinking of me! I'll let you know how camp goes :)