Saturday, September 26, 2009

Preperations

Hello to my dearest friends and family,

It is Saturday morning. I just popped out of bed, sat down at the dinning room table with my mom and realized, "wow! I leave in two days." Not that I haven't known, but it was a long and somewhat slow road to this point. Don't get me wrong, that was a great thing for me because it gave me time to spend with all of you. I just can't believe the time is here.

So this, ladies and gentlemen, is my blog. For those of you that don't know exactly (and that is OK, mom. I'm just kidding) a blog is like a journal, but it is online and accessible for all of you to read, and anyone else in the world. I will update this as often as I can with what I am doing and pictures that go along so that you can all see what it is exactly that I am doing. Then it is up to you to leave comments (there is an option to do this after every post, look towards the bottom of this one) so that I feel like you are thinking about me ;). So make this your homepage... I'm full of jokes this morning!

As of right now, I am trying to figure out how to make my 60 lbs bag drop down to 50 which is the limit. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it, as I don't even have everything I want in the bag now.

Next step: Staging in Philadelphia (check out the schedule I made on the side! Great idea Erin Marg Morg!), I'll let you all know how that goes and maybe even put up some pictures of the whole crazy thing!

Thank you all for making these last few days very special for me. Lets stop saying goodbye, how about "talk to you soon!"