Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blustery Day

The sun is out but the wind is blowing; today was a little nippy.These are the clothes lines of the families below me. I just loved how they looked in the wind; I have a weird obsession with taking pictures of full clothes lines, including mine. I love that we dry our clothes this way! Although, I'm not going to lie, oh I cannot wait to have a washing machine!!! My poor hands :)
A little later when I looked out the window though, some of this family's clothes had disappeared! They are lucky that tree was there to catch it (although, I'm not sure if they will be able to get at it). If I lost something off my line, especially in wind like today, it would be long gone! There's nothing there to catch it!

Anyway I just liked the first picture and then thought the second one was sort of fun. Just a typical day in the AZB.